US Savings Bonds
U.S. Saving Bonds are a safe and easy way to save money and makes a great gift. Whether you wish to purchase an I Bond or the Series EE Bond, your money will grow and remain safe into the future. Several reasons to purchase savings bonds include:
- Earning a competitive rate of return
- You can purchase a savings bond with as little as $25.00
- Purchase savings bonds online from your own computer
- Easily redeemable at any one of our locations for our customers
For more information and how to purchase savings bonds, go to https://www.savingsbonds.gov/
(Banks are no longer able to sell Savings Bonds)
Cashier Checks, Money Orders
We offer personal money orders to our customers for any dollar amount up to $1,000.00 for a low fee of $3.00. If the amount is more than $1,000.00, we offer cashier’s checks for a low fee of $6.00. This fee is waived for all Classic Checking account holders.
Notary service is offered at all of our locations free of charge.
Illinois License Plate Renewals
The Harvard Main Bank and Hebron locations may process your Illinois License Plate Renewals for a low fee of $7.50. We need the VIN, plate number and sticker date for the vehicle. The fee is waived for all Classic account holders.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Looking for a place to store valuables and important papers? The Harvard State Bank in Harvard, Hebron and Oregon offer a variety of safe deposit boxes. This gives you confidence and security knowing that your valuables are safe and protected. Our locations offer private rooms to view your box contents. Choose from the following sizes and prices to find the box that is right for you!
- 3 X 5 X 24 – $14.00
- 4 X 5 X 24 – $20.00
- 5 X 5 X 24 – $25.00
- 3 X 10 X 24 – $30.00
- 5 X 10 X 24 – $50.00
- 10 X 10 X 24 – $100.00
A key deposit of $25.00 is required at the time of opening.
A night depository is conveniently located at all locations:
- Main Bank: Located on the side of the building on Brainard Street
- Super Branch: Located in the first drive up lane
- Hebron: Located on the north side of the building near the parking lot
- Rockford: Located inside front foyer
- Oregon: Located in the first drive up lane
Order Foreign Currency
Are you looking to travel abroad but do not know where to purchase foreign currency? Travelex, providers of VISA™ Travelers Checks also provides customers with a way to purchase foreign currency.