Assistant Branch Manager – Oregon/Rockford
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting and supporting the AVP-Retail Market Manager in the administration and efficient daily operation of a full-service branch office, including the areas of operations, retail, lending, product sales, sales and customer service, security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives. This is a working Asst. Branch Manager position. This position will work every other Saturday.
Primary Functions and responsibilities: (partial list)
- Works in conjunction with the AVP Retail Market Manager with the overall management and administration of the branch, monitoring branch and staff performance to ensure the branch operates in accordance with established policies, procedures, practices and controls.
- Implements new products and programs, including sales promotion and incentive programs.
- Conducts performance appraisals, coaches staff, and performs necessary disciplinary actions.
- Enforces all policies and procedures.
- Monday – Friday – every other Saturday
- This position will require three (3) days in the Oregon branch and two (2) days in Rockford branch.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Health savings account
Please send your resume to email@example.com