Wire Transfers & Fund Transfers
- Domestic - $25.00
- International - $70.00
- Domestic - $15.00
- International - $15.00
Receiver: Bankers Bank MadisonABA: 075912479
Beneficiary's Financial Institution Account: 050823
Full Bank Name:
The Harvard State Bank
35 North Ayer Street
Harvard, IL 60033
- Convenience – No need to make special trips to the bank. Your payroll check can be automatically deposited while you are on vacation or away on a trip
- Security – Your check cannot be lost in the mail, stolen or misplaced
- Reliability – Your money will always be in your account on time
- Fast – Customers who utilize direct deposit can access their pay in their accounts at opening of business on payday. For income tax refunds, the government often makes refunds via Direct Deposit within days of processing returns. Also, there is no waiting for checks to clear.
Please contact the organization that issues the check for their direct deposit form. Fill it out completely using the Banks routing number (071905082) and your account number. If you need assistance filling out the form, please stop by any one of our six convenient locations.
If you are changing your social security direct deposit from one federally insured bank to another, simply call the Social Security office at 1-800-772-1213 and a social security representative will change your direct deposit information.
US Savings Bonds
- Earning a competitive rate of return
- You can purchase a savings bond with as little as $25.00
- Purchase savings bonds online from your own computer
- Easily redeemable at any one of our locations
Cashier Checks, Money Orders
Illinois License Plate Renewals
Safe Deposit Boxes
- 3 X 5 X 24 - $14.00
- 4 X 5 X 24 - $20.00
- 5 X 5 X 24 - $25.00
- 3 X 10 X 24 - $30.00
- 5 X 10 X 24 - $50.00
- 10 X 10 X 24 - $100.00
- Main Bank: Located on the side of the building on Brainard Street.
- Super Branch: Located in the first drive up lane
- Hebron: Located on the north side of the building near the parking lot.
- Rockford: Located inside front foyer.
- Oregon Main Building: Located on side of building facing Route 64.
- Oregon Drive Up: Located in the first drive up lane.