Ag lending has always been a core competency of the Bank. Our Ag Lending Department is experienced and knowledgeable in structuring the funding for equipment purchases, production loans and real estate loans.
We have several special programs for the farmers who qualify.
- Farmer Mac II – offering fixed rate financing on farm land
- FSA Guaranteed Loan Programs
- Rural Housing business lending programs
Preliminary Information needed for Ag Loan Evaluation:
- Complete tax returns for the last two years
- Financial statements from the previous year
- Current listing of debt obligations
- Current year’s crop production plan
- Updated listing of machinery, livestock, crop inventory, and other farm personal property
For more information contact:
Cliff Kieser in Harvard location (815) 943-4400